The author is proud that the information on this website has been used to further promote the beautiful island group of Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan. www.nusapenida.nl is an open-source website, a showcase of its (pre)history, mythology, religion, biology, climate, geology, natural resources & chances for eco-tourism.
The information can be used and shared by everyone, as long as sources of texts, online links, names of writers, images, etc. are respected. See Wikipedia Netiquette. Please, refer to below list of (cross-) references to nusapenida.nl or articles by the author published elsewhere, e.g. godidijkman.nl
- Bali Starling, www.birdlife.org/datazone/speciesfactsheet.php?id=6822
- Bali Starling, http://www.surfbirds.com/trip_report.php?id=1669 (Frank Hemmings)
- Prasasti Sekartaji, http://iwayanlugra.blogdetik.com/tutur-nusa/prasasti-bhujangga-waisnawa-ring-sekartaji-np/; compare: http://www.nusapenida.nl/myth/sekartaji-inscriptions-arnita-2003
- Ring Sameton Inn, Ped, Nusa Penida: http://www.ringsameton-nusapenida.com/
- Nusa Penida, the Eeg of Bali Island (anonymous?): http://nuspen.blogspot.nl/p/sejarah-singkat.html
- Wikipedia page on Nusa Penida (Indonesian): http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nusa_Penida
- Wikipedia page on Nusa Penida (Dutch), http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nusa_Penida_(eiland)#Externe_links
- Wikipedia page on Nusa Penida (German), Weblinks: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nusa_Penida
- Wikipedia page on Nusa Penida (English), External links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nusa_Penida
- Wikipedia page on Nusa Penida (French), Notes et références: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nusa_Penida
Cross-references without information (on source www.nusapenida.nl)
- https://sites.google.com/site/babadnusapenida/home/babad-nusa-penida-1, compare: http://www.nusapenida.nl/myth/buwahan-inscriptions-1976
Both www.godidijkman.nl and www.nusapenida.nl were hacked by https://www.facebook.com/HaxorsistzTeam, and https://www.facebook.com/n3tc4t, February 2013. Both websites, at that time, were designed using Wordpress. The hackers used below image to introduce themselves to the world. The author does not understand the reasons for this, has reported their Facebook page as offensive and destructive, and intends to take legal action against this form of cybercrime.